Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Going home

Running Bear here,


I'm going home to confront my father with the facts. He destroyed my family. He accused my mother of an evil act of blasphemy. That symbol...that symbol has nothing to do with refusal to bear children! It's much, much worse. But did he help her, no, he sent her away and condemned her to die. I tried to find her and save her. But I couldn't, I failed, but it's his fault and he needs to know it.


Zia says I won't be doing any good except getting myself formally banished and maybe run off. I don't care at this point, I have to get this off my chest. I don't really know what's going to happen. I don't even know if he will talk to me.


But if there's any chance at all that this...whatever this figure is...If it could go after my family, I have to warn them. My mother...might have connected the family to It somehow. If  this thing is a spirit...I don't know. Zia doesn't know. But my family has to be warned even if its the last time I ever see them alive again.


Wish us luck, we'll be there in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment