Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Strange dreams have taken a hold of this place. Every one of us, even Honani, is experiencing them. I wonder if it is because of all the time we've spent sitting in the ancient meeting home reading, studying, and debating the legend. Strange shadows on the walls, and a one handed man. The dreams are different for each of us, and I won't go into detail about them, but they all contain those two things. A one handed man....Running Bear and I found a hand in the temple.Perhaps his spirit is trying to contact me, trying to warn me. Only my dreams don't seem like warnings. They seem like..a threatened invitation. That's the best way I can describe the..strange, pulling feeling I get. I want to walk into the shadows.

The walls are closing in. I can feel them. The spirits are restless. The enemy is close at hand. But which enemy?

No comments:

Post a Comment