Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hi, this is Running Bear. Don't worry, Zia gave me her password. I didn't hack her, she'd probably bury me if I did.
Anyway I just wanted to let you know that we made our first attack on the temple today. It was really sickening. Basically it was all about removing the body and the blood. I tried to help her but it was very hard for me. 
I buried my mother though. That at least I owe her. Maybe her spirit will find peace, if she even had one left. Whatever is in that place is rotten enough that........ Can man really have created this much horror? 
Even I can feel it. What she described in that other post. If I concentrate, I can feel it. Zia said she figured it out today, but I'll let her tell you about it. She can explain it better than I can.


Running Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment